Thursday, February 09, 2023

I shall revise

I must revise. I shall revise! Though “expand” is the more appropriate term. Expand the novel by some 10,000 words. That's almost a reconceptualization of the whole thing. But fortunately, I’ve gotten very useful feedback, which will light the way. Feeling good.

I had given myself a March 31 deadline for the “Boys of Hornets Nest blog. it looks like I'll either speed up the writing, or begin the expansion while working on the blog. Another novel was in the pipeline, but now it doesn't seem that I can work on it until this current one is out of the way. Won't stop taking notes, however, nor writing emails to the special ones.

Oooh, cryptic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Il Vespaio (Hornet's Nest, 1970) blog

I have a new project: a fan blog titled " The Boys of Il Vespaio ", with a subtitle that mirrors this (I ragazzi del Hornet's ...