Sunday, April 19, 2009

She would have been 43



My sister, Leilani Sitoy Nodado: April 19, 1966 - November 18, 2007

This is the public photo still posted on her Friendster account. I keep my own Friendster account active, though I never use it, just to maintain that digital link.

1966




1968




In our rented home on the Silliman University campus
in Dumaguete City, against the infamous musical instrument
that has surfaced so much in my writing.
She was a much better pianist than me.
I still play from time to time, though. 1976.







Richmond, Virginia, March 1979




College Honors
at Silliman University (Luce Auditorium), 1984






Lani gets the Most Outstanding Student award, Silliman University, 1986






Solidbank's 30th anniversary,
Makati, Metro Manila,
July 19, 1993

No comments:

Post a Comment

An Il Vespaio (Hornet's Nest, 1970) blog

I have a new project: a fan blog titled " The Boys of Il Vespaio ", with a subtitle that mirrors this (I ragazzi del Hornet's ...